Wednesday 4 September 2019

Forza Italia!

Today I finally found a moment to go to my dealership and visit some stores in Italian neighborhood. The order for my car was waiting there since July, though when I was free the dealership was already closed. As everybody knows, I like everything Italian - coffee, food, clothes, music, cars, etc. Since we got to that area, I had decided to treat my child with real Italian gelato.

Where would you go for ice cream if you are on Weston Road in Vaughan? Definitely to La Paloma - an iconic Gelato cafe and car enthusiast meetup point. La Paloma's parking is being shared between multiple car clubs for various events. I knew about the upcoming Italian cars enthusiast club meetup on Thursday, so was not expecting anything today.
We almost entered the plaza when my child said:
- That looks interesting! You will get stuck there for a long time
- I doubt that, - I mumbled in the reply, trying to find what she already found. I saw only a boring gray Fiat 500 produced a few years ago.
- Because there're cars... Oh, look, look, look! It's so tiny!
Fiat Club members were meeting on Tuesday. We came at perfect time to see Alfas, Fiats and Ferraris and talk to their owners. Please, check the pictures below: 

















Boys are boys, I guess... But it was apart of the meetup

If you like Italian cars as much as I do, please join Italian car enthusiasts meetup on Thursday, September 4th 6-9 PM at La Paloma parking lot (200 Windflower Gate #1, Woodbridge, ON). I will try to bring better photos and details about cars from that event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Replacing engine air filter

 Hello!  Covid-19 made a lot of adjustments in my lifestyle,  but no matter how bad the lockdown is the car still requires a maintenance. To...