Tuesday 13 February 2018

Subaru Forester

Guess what? I got a new Subaru Forester for a test drive!
Absolutely great engine! Very powerful car for 2.5L. Also very good on the road, messy commute in snow is not a problem for this baby. Though steering wheel was too rough as for me. Smooth on gas and brakes, but absolutely opposite on turns and changing lines. I had a basic model. Nice, but too simple as for me. Spacious, comfy, but not catchy.The plastic steering wheel was too plastic after 4 months in an Elantra.
It is a good car for boys - simple, strong, and durable. It is good enough on gas to be used in the city for daily commute to work and also capable to be go off-road, uncleaned roads in winter and carry plenty of camping gear for a family trip.
Would I by Forester for myself? Nope, not my car. Would I recommend it? definitely yes for people whose lifestyle is suitable for this car.
And the engine is aaaaawesome! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Replacing engine air filter

 Hello!  Covid-19 made a lot of adjustments in my lifestyle,  but no matter how bad the lockdown is the car still requires a maintenance. To...