Since spring is around the corner, racing enthusiasts are going to bring their fancy cars on the road again.
May I recommend my friend's advanced driving school? You may test the limits of your car on the racing track, improve your driving skills and spend a great time with people who love driving.
Please check Bracking Driving's web-site for special events, lessons and other info.
http://www.brackdriving.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Replacing engine air filter
Hello! Covid-19 made a lot of adjustments in my lifestyle, but no matter how bad the lockdown is the car still requires a maintenance. To...
-
This post was waiting in my saved files for a long time, but today is the special day. Today is my late grandfather's birthday. He was n...
-
One sunny day I came for my “compact sedan” and the boys from Enterprise gave me a bit of a different car. They didn’t have anything left b...
-
When I was young and naive my dream car was a black Ford Mustang. I wanted to have my own black horse with a lot of power, something around ...
No comments:
Post a Comment